Hakko FX888 Solder Station
The new Hakko solder station which now replaces the well known and proven Hakko 936 soldering station. This station now boasts 30% increased power and can be used for leaded and lead free soldering applications. This compact unit takes up little bench space and has a thinner grip for easier use. It also features a lock screw which prevents inadvertant temperature changes. It uses the 900M series and the T18 series tips.
- Tip re-design, larger copper mass and shape changes to improve thermal transfer.
- Heater output increased to 65Watts
- Faster thermal recovery
- Temperature stability +/- 1°C
- Stand incorporates 3 tip cleaning methods- cleaning wire, sponge and silicone rubber cleaner.
- Lock out key for supervisor control
- Temperature calibration function with adjustable tool provided.
- T18 series tips.
- Temperature range 200ºC ~ 480ºC
- Light weight soldering iron handle.
- Ultra-compact size with consideration of environment and ease of use. Space-saving design leaves working area large even in a cell-production site.